Roslyn, SQLite-PCL, and plugin changes
The MvvmCross 4.0-beta3 is here! In this release we fixed:
- Support for Roslyn analyzers and fixes #1117
- A new SQLite-PCL plugin Plugins #1 Note: the old SQLite plugin is discontinued and will no longer be updated
- Support for a MvxPageViewController that dynamically creates UIViewController pages via additional child ViewModels #1121
- The plugins are moved to their own repo Plugins #3 Note: the namepace of the plugins has changed to “MvvmCross.Plugins.*” now.
- The samples have been moved to their own repo Samples #1
- And lots of small fixes
Overview of all repo’s:
The new release is available on Nuget.
Note that when you use nuget 2.8.5 or below you might get errors like: ‘MvvmCross.HotTuna.CrossCore’ already has a dependency defined for ‘MvvmCross.HotTuna.Binding’. In that case you can update mannually using Nuget command line or patch the nuget files
Let us know if you find any bugs!
- //Cheesebaron ʕ•̫͡•ʔ